Randolph Home Furnishings was founded in 1955 by Paul and Barbara Warner and has continued to flourish ever since. Almost sixty years later, the goal of Randolph Home Furnishings is to maintain the honesty and integrity that was instilled by our founders.
In the early days Paul sold hardware, electronics, appliances and did heating and cooling. Paul and Barbara had six children: Laurie, Gary, Denise, Kevin, Jeff and Greg; all of whom worked at the store. Paul was very active in the community as a fire fighter and member of the Randolph Lion’s club. The building has housed many different businesses withing the family. Barbara ran a floral and gift shop. Harold (Hap) Warner, Paul’s brother, operated a grocery store and his wife, Norma, had a beauty salon.
Over the years, the vision changed to include furniture, flooring, window treatments and in-home design consultation. The vision of the founders continued to change and expand to meet the needs of their customers.
In 1997, Laurie acquired the business and introduced residential and commercial design to round out the business. In 2005, Laurie’s son Dan and niece Katie became third generation members of the team. In 2008, Laurie’s husband Al Greiner joined the business and brought home construction and remodeling knowledge into the picture.